Autoleads SOT-075 Cellular Lead for:
- Nissan Almera (2000 to 2003)
- Nissan Almera SE (2001 Onwards)
- Nissan Almera Tino (2001 to 2004)
- Nissan Nevara (2005 Onwards / CY02A )
- Nissan Nevara (2004 Onwards / With Navigation)
- Nissan Nevarro (2002 Onwards)
- Nissan Primera (1990 to 1999)
- Nissan Sunny (1995 Onwards)
- Nissan Terrano 2 (2004 Onwards / CY478 NATS)
- Nissan Terrano 2 (2000 to 2002)
- Nissan X-Trial (2005 Onwards / CY690 NAV)
The SOT-075 mute lead features original Nissan connectors on each end of the wiring harness, plus a pair of male and female ISO connectors in the centre of the harness. This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service
on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct SOT Lead for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. facia panels, double din kit, speaker adaptor, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle. We have everything in stock.
Product Compatibility Chart
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.