Autoleads SOT-070 Cellular Lead for:
- Mitsubishi Carisma (1995 onward)
- Mitsubishi Colt (1996 onward)
- Mitsubishi FTO (1995 onward)
- Mitsubishi Galant (1997 onward)
- Mitsubishi L200 Warrior (2002 onward) Nav, Non-Nav & Pioneer
- Mitsubishi L200 Outlander (2006 onward) Pioneer
- Mitsubishi L200 Elegance (2006 onward)
- Mitsubishi Lancer (2005 onward)
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO (1995 onward)
- Mitsubishi Pajero (1993 onward)
- Mitsubishi Shogun (1995 onward) Including Pioneer
- Mitsubishi Space Star (1998 onward)
- Mitsubishi Space Wagon (1997 onward)
- Mitsubishi 3000 GT (1992 onward)
The SOT-070 mute lead features original Mitsubishi connectors on each end of the wiring harness, plus a pair of male and female ISO connectors in the centre of the harness. This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service
on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct SOT Lead for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. facia panels, double din kit, speaker adaptor, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle. We have everything in stock.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Mitsubishi||Space Star||1998 onward|
|Mitsubishi||Space Wagon||1997 onward|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.