Autoleads SOT-053 Cellular Lead Vauxhall/Opel with 3 digit radio,
- Vauxhall Agila (1996 to 2000)
- Vauxhall Astra (1980 to 2002)
- Vauxhall Calibra (1990 to 1998)
- Vauxhall Carlton (1986 to 1994)
- Vauxhall Cavalier (1981 to 1995)
- Vauxhall Corsa (1993 to 2000)
- Vauxhall Frontera (1999 onward)
- Vauxhall Meriva (2004 onward) Three Digit Stereo
- Vauxhall Omega (1994 to 2000)
- Vauxhall Senator (1987 to 1994)
- Vauxhall Signum (2004 onward) Three Digit Stereo
- Vauxhall Sintra (1997 to 1999)
- Vauxhall Tigra (1994 to 2000)
- Vauxhall Vectra (1995 to 2002)
- Vauxhall Zafira (1999 to 2002)
The SOT-053 mute lead features original Vauxhall connectors on each end of the wiring harness, plus a pair of male and female ISO connectors in the centre of the harness. This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service
on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct SOT Lead for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. fascia panels, double din kit, speaker adaptor, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle. We have everything in stock.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Vauxhall||Corsa||1993 - 2000|
|Vauxhall||Omega||1994 - 2000|
|Vauxhall||Senator||1987 - 1994|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.