Autoleads SOT-040 Cellular Lead is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Peugeot 207 (2006 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 2007 (2007 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 307 (2005 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 308 (2007 onwards)
- Peugeot 407 (2004 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 607 (2005 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 807 (2005 onwards) non amp'd
- Peugeot 1007 (2005 onwards)
- Peugeot Boxer (2007 onwards)
- Peugeot Expert (2007 onwards)
- Peugeot Partner Van (2007 onwards)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Peugeot Cars can use ISO connectors on their audio systems, however extreme care should be taken as these connectors DO NOT follow the standard UK connection used in many ISO harnesses. If the supplied lead is plugged directly into the vehicle dashboard various faults may occur. Faults may range from innacurate dashboard readings to complete failure of the BSI unit - resulting in a costly repair. When sourcing an ignition supply the first option should be the cigarette lighter socket. If this is unavailable or inconvenient then seek a suitable supply at the fuse box. Do not expect an ignition source at the ISO connector. The multiplexed wiring found on these vehicles do show a 12v feed at ignition on the ISO connector but this is normally a CAN wire and not ignition. Connection to this wire is not advised as it may cause damage to the vehicles BSI unit. Please refer to the owners manual for wiring detail.
The SOT mute lead features original quadlock connectors on each end of the wiring harness, plus a pair of male and female ISO connectors in the centre of the harness. This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service
on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct SOT Lead for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. fascia panels, double din kit, speaker adaptor, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle. We have everything in stock.
Product Compatibility Chart
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.