SWC.2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor plug and play installation. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging in to the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio (whether built onto steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket unit.
Included Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
- Plug and Play
- USB Updateable for latest software version
- Supports pick up & hang up phone buttons
- Works with CAN-Bus
- Park Brake
- Reverse Gear
- Speed Pulse
Product Compatibility Chart
|Audi||A3||2003 - 2013|
|Audi||A4||2001 - 2008|
|Audi||A6||2004 - 2011|
|Audi||TT||2006 - 2014|
Phone Button Support: Supports phone buttons with compatible bluetooth head units
Headunit: Concert, Chorus, Symphony
Connects: Quadlock Connector
Note: Retains full/rear amplified systems.
PLEASE NOTE: (THIS BLUE WIRE REQUIRES CONNECTION TO STEREO REMOTE CONTROL WIRE NORMALLY BLUE OR BLUE WITH WHITE STRIPE. THIS WILL POWER ON THE AMPLIFIER AND GIVE SOUND).
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
IMPORTANT NOTE:Please make sure that is the correct Stalk Adaptor for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed above. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.