TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Installation must be at our premises in Wandsworth, London, SW18 4DJ.
Vehicles requiring additional accessories, dab aerial, fascia, steering interfaces etc will be at an additional cost.
Fitted from price depends on vehicle in question as each vehicle varies.
For a exact quote please call on 020 8875 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vehicle details. Make, model and year and if possible model of original stereo.
UTE-93DAB - DIGITAL MEDIA/DAB RECEIVER WITH ADVANCED BLUETOOTH
The UTE-93DAB combines all the cool features and functions such as opening message customisation, a 3-way crossover, professional sound equalisation and even digital time correction with a high quality DAB/DAB+ receiver featuring DAB-DAB following. Enjoy radio stations in CD quality.
It’s Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready for a perfect install in almost any vehicle. If your car is equipped with a start-stop engine, this Head Unit is even more interesting for you, since it will keep playing when your engine stops at a crossroad.
You can even adjust the button and display illumination colour separately with a stunning 150.000 colour variations.
Please Note: DAB AERIAL Require for DAB Radio to function.
||Built-in DAB, DAB+ and DMB Tuners
The unit lets you enjoy radio with excellent digital sound quality via its built-in DAB, DAB+ and DMB tuners. It provides Service Search and automatic switching between DAB and RDS (depending on regional availability). It also has a DAB antenna power supply. A compatible DAB Antenna is required.
||You can easily create your own customized opening message of up to 10 digits. Use your car model, your name or a simple HELLO to give your radio a personalized touch.
Adjust the main button illumination brightness in 5 steps to match your dash illumination.
||Variable Illumination Gives You a World of Colour
With Variable Illumination, you’re no longer limited to a choice of just a few colours. You can actually browse through a range of more than 150,000 colours to select exactly the tone to match or complement your dashboard illumination. Many preset colours are also available. Display and button illumination are independently selectable. You can choose to match your car manufacturers style, e.g. VW red buttons and a blue display.
This unit is equipped with an active crossover. The crossover limits the frequencies delivered to the outputs. Each channel is controlled independently. Thus, each speaker pair can be driven by the frequencies for which they have been optimally designed.
The crossover adjusts the HPF (high pass filter) or LPF (low pass filter) of each band, and also the slope (how fast the filter rolls off the highs or lows). Adjustments should be made according to the reproduction characteristics of the speakers. Depending on the speakers, a passive network may not be necessary. If you are unsure about this point, please consult your authorized Alpine dealer.
||Tune Your Sound, Check Your Facebook
Download the Alpine TuneIt App, then connect your iPhone via USB or Android based smartphone via Bluetooth. Now you’re ready to use your phone as a handy interface to achieve exactly the sound you want in your car. If you’re on Facebook, the app will also notify you of new messages on both your phone and the head unit. For more details, see the Alpine TuneIt App description in the Apps product category.
||BASS ENGINE SQ
The BASS button next to the central control knob takes you directly to the advanced bass level adjustment function. As you choose one of the six levels, it automatically adjusts frequency cut-off, Q factor and subwoofer level for optimum sound quality and tonal balance.
||Technology and Features for Competition-Level Sound
The unit uses our best parts and technologies, such BassEngine Pro customisation features like Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, factory EQ presets, crossover, a 24-Bit DAC and three 4 Volt PreOuts.
||Built-in Bluetooth® Has Many Advantages
Bluetooth® comes built in, so you can enjoy hands-free phone operation and a wide range of convenient functions for superior in-car phone use. These include the ability to hold and switch incoming calls, phonebook functions like auto updating and easy ABC search, and easier control of music search and playback functions. When an iPhone is connected to the USB port for the first time, the unit will automatically start the inital Bluetooth setup.
||Expand your listening choices with USB and AUX Input
Expand your listening choices by plugging your USB mass storage devices into the front USB port. There’s also a 3.5mm mini jack for MP3 players.
||Hear the Music You Love, from Many Different Apps!
Alpine takes head unit/iPhone integration a step further with App Direct. Connect your iPhone via USB and App Direct will let you listen to sound from many apps through your system speakers. Select music or talk from Internet Radio, streaming services, whatever your favourite apps are. You get full control from the iPhone’s touch screen and the iPhone stays fully operational.
||Full Enjoyment of iPods and iPhones
This unit provides a high speed USB connection to let you enjoy the functions of your iPod or iPhone. Along with superior sound quality and easy operation, you also get quick music search via song, artist, album, and other choices.
||Siri Voice Control
Use the voice control key to activate Siri on your iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 6 / 6S and 6 Plus / 6S Plus to control the music playback and place calls. This works also for Android phones with voice control function.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:18, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local/DX Selection
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, News, EON, Radio Text+
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- DAB Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory (6 services for each band, DAB 1/2/3)
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- A compatible DAB Antenna is required.
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Hands Free Calling: HFP (Hands Free Profile) or HSP (Head Set Profile)
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.4 Compatible
- BT Plus Advanced BLUETOOTH Technology
- Connection: SSP (Secure Simple Pairing) Supported
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Phone Book Search: 3 Letters Alphabet Search
- Speed Dial: 6 Preset Memory
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Number Registration Possibility
- Phone Book Label Display: General, Mobile, Home, Office, Other
- Voice Dial Operation: Voice Control for iPhone Supported
- Auto Answer
- Call Waiting
- Call History Display: Dialled Call, Received Call, Missed Call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Adjustable for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- Hands-Free Phone Sound Setting: 5 Type Selection
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Output Speaker Selection
- Menu Language Selection: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Firmware Updatable via USB
- Microphone Included
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPhone6Plus,iPhone6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone
- Connection: KCU-445i Required (for iPods / iPhones with 30-pin connector) or KCU-471i (for Lightning Cable)
- Available Selections: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook, Genius Mix
- Alphabet Search
- Percentage Search
- App Direct Mode
- Direct Up/Down: Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Composer, Episode Up/Down
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Album, All
- Repeat one
- Battery Charging
Alpine TuneIt App
- Sound Setting Function
- Sound Setting Data Upload to Alpine Cloud Server (Data Sharing)
- Facebook Notification
- Compatible for iPhone and Android Smartphones: Available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: Front USB Connection
- Music Playback: FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC File Playback
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class
- File/Folder Name Search
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play: Folder, All
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ
- Subwoofer Phase Select 0°/ 180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Default Equalizer setup
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 9-band Parametric Equalizer
- Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting: 2Way / 3Way System
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Power IC Management System
- Power Output: 4 x 50W High Power Amplifier
- Display: 13 Segments RGB LCD Display, 1 Lines
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Face Color: Black
- Illumination Buttons: Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- Display Colour Setting: Variable RGB Color Display
- Display and button illumination independently selectable
- Source key with adjustable brightness
- Opening Screen Customoize
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (2V, Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- DAC: 24-bit DAC
- AUX-In: Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready: Direct connection
- OEM Sub-display Ready
- Dimmer Level Control: 4Steps
- Fader & Balance:
- Source Change Fade-In
- Mute: -20dB Mute (Remote control only)
- Remote Control Ready
- Menu Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Firmware Updatable via USB
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- Audio Interrupt
- Start-Stop Engine unaffected
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 0.7 μV
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 μV / 28 dB
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 μV / 30 dB
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,000 mA
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- Flac Decoding: Free Lossless Audio Codec Format
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: AAC-LC Format ′′.m4a′′ File
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz (±1 dB) *May differ depending on the encoding software and bit rate.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008 %
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- BLUETOOTH® Version : Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power Class 2)
- HFP: Hands Free Profile
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile v1.4
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- SPP (Secure Simple Pairing)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level 0 - 6
- Bass Level Control Range: ±9.1 dB at 100Hz
- Treble Level Control Range: ±9.1 dB at 10 kHz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -7 to 0 +7
- Parametric Equalizer (Bandwidth): 3, 4, 5
- 2Way Crossove Mode: Cut-off Frequency 20-200Hz, Slope Flat/6/12/18/24 dB/oct, Level -12 to 0dB
- 3Way Crossover Mode: Cut-off Frequency Low/Mid Low 20-800Hz Mid High 20-20kHz High 1k-20kHz, Slope Flat/6/12/18/24 dB/oct, Level -12 to 0dB
- Application Volume Level Setting: ±14 dB
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 35°
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 161.5 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 46 x 25 mm