The UTE-204DAB is an affordable single-DIN DAB+ digital radio that steps up your sound to Alpine quality and offers many connectivity features to keep you entertained on the road.
Connect your iPhone or iPod to enjoy all your stored audio content and Apple Music, stream Spotify or internet radio via Bluetooth audio technology, or simply connect a USB stick - there are many connectivity solutions possible with this Alpine head unit.
The included microphone allows clear phone conversations with the built-in Bluetooth hands-free function. You can even adjust the button and display illumination colour separately in the full RGB spectrum, to match your preference and dashboard.
Wireless remote controls are available as accessory.
DAB AERIAL REQUIRES DAB RADIO TO FUNCTION INCLUDED
Built-in DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations
The UTE-204DAB has a high-quality Bluetooth module built-in, allowing you to make phone calls in a save and legal way while your drive. A separate microphone is included in the box.
Made for iPhone
You can connect your iPhone or iPod via USB cable (not included) to enjoy the stored audio content or Apple Music (requires subscription to Apple Music and internet connection) in your car. Simply select songs, albums or playlists on your iPhone/iPod or directly through your Alpine head unit while you drive. Compatible with all iPhone and iPod models of the last years, including the new iPhone X and iPhone 8 models.
Connect Your Android Phone
If you have an Android based phone or tablet, you can connect it via USB (cable not included) to your Alpine head unit to enjoy the audio content through your car speakers. You can select songs on your phone/ tablet or using the rotary encoder of your head unit. This feature is available for all Alpine head units with Android Open Accessory 2.0 (including UTE-204DAB).
Stream Internet Radio
There are many internet radio apps available for your smartphone. Simply start your internet radio app on the phone and connect it via Bluetooth or the AUX input connector on your Alpine head unit (requires optional AUX cable).
Enjoy Spotify Streaming
Spotify is a great way to discover new music and enjoy all your favourite songs and playlists. Why not use it on the road? Start your playlist, genre list or album on your phone before you start driving and stream it wireless via Bluetooth to your Alpine head unit and enjoy the music through your car’s sound system.
Connect USB Sticks
The front USB port of the UTE-204DAB is ready for USB sticks and USB hard drives with up to 1000mA power supply requirements. Bring your music along on your USB stick and enjoy MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC files with convenient search functions.
Playback FLAC Files
FLAC high quality audio compression is becoming more and more popular, as it provides a much better sound quality compared to regular MP3 files. This Alpine product can playback FLAC files stored on USB media devices.
Tune Your Sound
Adjust the sound of your Alpine head unit to your personal preference, using Bass Engine SQ to get awesome bass output, as well as the EQ functions (10 Pre-Sets or 3 band Parametric EQ. Connect external amplifiers to the 3 PreOuts (2 Volts) or simply enjoy a direct speaker connection with the built-in 4 x 50 Watts high quality amplifier.
Set Your Colour Scheme
You can fully adjust the illumination colour of your UTE-204DAB’s buttons and display within the full RGB spectrum to match your dashboard illumination colour or your personal preference.
DAB Antenna separately available
We recommend the separately available active DAB screen antenna KAE-242DA for use with this product.
Optional Remote Control
The new Alpine Head Units work seamlessly with the optional Alpine wireless remote control RUE-4360.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:12, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, EON
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- A compatible DAB Antenna is required
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Hands Free Calling: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.3 Compatible
- Phone Book Search
- Voice Dial Operation
- Auto Answer
- Call Waiting
- Call History Display: Phone Book Call, Dialled Call, Received Call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment
- Hands-Free Phone Sound Setting
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone Included
Made for iPhone® / iPod®
- Connection: USB connection (KCU-445i Required)
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Track
- Repeat: All, Track
- Battery Charging
USB Media Connection
- Front USB Connection
- MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC Playback
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, Album, All
- USB AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level Control OFF/1-6
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- 2V Voltage 3PreOuts
- 10 Equalizer PreSets: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 3-band Parametric Equalizer
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display LCD: 14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- 3 PreOuts (2V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 24-bit DAC
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- -20dB Mute
- Remote Control Ready
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- AUTO OFF function (after 30 min)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range Band III : 174.928 - 239.2 MHz
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 - 279 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1000 mA
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- High Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 100Hz
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.5=medium, 2=narrow)
- Treble Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 10 kHz
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5k/10k/12.5k/15k Hz
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75=wide, 1.25=narrow)
- Mid Level Control Range: ±7 dB
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5k Hz
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.25=medium, 1.5=narrow)
- Power Requirement: 12V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 177 mm
|Max. Power Output||4 x 50W|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Display Illumination||14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line|
|Button Illumination||Variable RGB Illumination Buttons|
|Works with iPhone||Yes|
|Aux In||Front AUX Input|
|Pre Out||3 PreOuts (2V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.