Built to Handle High Power The new Type-G Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels. This speaker also delivers good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
Alpine SPG-17C2 Features:
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
Alpine SPG-17C2 Specifications:
- Peak Power: 240 W
- RMS Power: 60 W
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 14.1 cm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 6.1 cm
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 ?
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB / W (1m)
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.