Installation must be at our premises in Wandsworth, London, SW18 4DJ.
Vehicles requiring additional accessories, dab aerial, fascia, steering interfaces etc will be at an additional cost.
Fitted from price depends on vehicle in question as each vehicle varies.
For a exact quote please call on 020 8875 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vehicle details. Make, model and year and if possible model of original stereo.
Advanced Navigation with 1DIN chassis and 7” Capacitive Touch Screen - INE-W997D
The INE-W997D brings you the many benefits of the latest iGO Primo navigation software. This cutting-edge software employs ultra-fast route calculation, so there's less waiting before you start driving. It also features improved map graphics and user interface, as well as very smooth zooming and map rotation. In addition, you get dozens of new navigation options and features, making both short drives and long trips more efficient and pleasurable.
You get a wide variety of advanced tuning features, including the ability to use the versatile TuneIt app with Facebook linkage. Excellent sound quality complements its wide compatibility, including built-in Bluetooth with Voice Dial Function and built-in DAB/DAB+. Enjoy stunning navigation map detail, and even in the 50/50 split screen mode you have a clear view of all operations.
High Resolution Touch Screen
The 7-inch (17.8cm) high-resolution display allows full operation of the system via touch-screen technology and features the latest video technology for outstanding picture clarity, contrast and resolution. This allows navigation maps to be displayed in stunning detail, while movies or video clips become a real cinematic experience. The user interface is very intuitive and is designed to perfectly integrate into your vehicle. You’ll soon appreciate the ease of use and convenience of direct touch operation.
Big Screen Entertainment
The Alpine system allows you to enjoy movies, music videos or TV shows from many different sources, such as DVDs from the optional optical drive, USB sticks, the latest smartphones with HDMI output or portable video devices (optional cables or adapters are required). You can also connect your iPod or iPhone to enjoy your video content on the high-resolution 7-inch display. For driving safety the video playback feature is only available if the vehicle is not in motion.
All New User Interface
We redesigned the user interface to allow fast switching of applications with a single swipe of a finger. If you for example view and iPod playlist on your screen, all you have to do is swipe your finger from right to left to view the navigation map and iPod screen in a convenient split screen arrangement. Another swipe will show you the navigation map in full screen. This operation methodology works in all four directions to quickly and easily reach the most often used functions. You will especially like this functionality while driving since it eliminates to look for specific buttons.
Connect HDMI Sources
The INE-W997D is equipped with an HDMI port. Using an optional HDMI cable you can connect any smartphone or media device with an HDMI output to see the content on the INE-W997D screen. You can even use and iPhone 5 or 6 and connect it via the lightning plug to enjoy the iPhone video or photo content on the Alpine screen (requires additional cables and adapters). The INE-W997D also includes an HDMI output to connect a rear monitor system with HDMI.
7-inch Screen with 1 DIN chassis
More and more vehicles feature a dashboard space for a 7” or 8” screen, however behind the screen there is no space to fit a full 2DIN product. The Volkswagen Golf 7, Skoda Octavia 3 or the new SMART are vehicles with such dashboard design. Alpine designed the INE-W997D to overcome this problem by putting a 1DIN chassis in the back of a 8” screen. With a car specific installation kit you can achieve a perfect installation and operation.
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth® module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication, while frequent software updates ensure full compatibility with the latest phones. A very intuitive user interface makes it very easy to operate and also includes a speed dial function for the most frequently called numbers. Bluetooth® also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly transferred to the unit.
DAB Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception in outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: select from a much wider range of radio stations and after an initial station scan you can easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic and genre list of available stations.
Alpine TuneIt App for Tuning and Keeping in Touch
The INE-W997D works with Alpine’s cool and convenient Alpine TuneIt App to bring you custom sound tuning features right from your smartphone.
You can upload your sound settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other Alpine fans, and see their settings. The app also displays Facebook messages, lets you “Like” them and even reads them to you!
Download Alpine TuneIt App with TTS from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
High Quality Sound, Tuned for Your Car and Your Ear
The INE-W997D puts the power of advanced sound processing in your car with BASS ENGINE SQ to maximise bass sound and overall tone balance, plus lots of custom tuning functions like Digital Time Correction and Dual HD EQ. Best of all, you can control them easily from your smartphone with the Alpine TuneIt App. 24-Bit DAC and 4-volt PreOuts, too!
Alpine INE-W997D Installation Kits
Alpine provides an increasing number of installation kits, including everything from mechanical parts to adapters and interfaces for Steering Wheel Remote Control and Vehicle Display (if available). Kits are under preparation. For more detailed information please ask your dealer.
One Look Display
Our innovative “One Look” split-screen technology allows the driver to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications. You can switch from full screen to One Look view with just a swipe on the display. This function is especially useful on long highway trips.
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in big cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available in France) give you further driving assistance.
Points of Interest
You can easily search for POIs by category, name, distance and other criteria. This is very helpful when looking for a specific restaurant franchise or a specific gas station brand nearby. Restaurant information includes the phone number next to the address and food type – with a quick tap on the screen you can call ahead and reserve a table.
TMC Route Guidance
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Advanced Address Input
You can input postal codes for all European countries, including 7-digit UK codes, which makes searching for addresses quicker. The system even reads partial addresses. Select your own language from 33 different keypads, including Cyrillic and Greek.
Important Navigation Features
- Extensive map database of 48 European countries
- Map updates can be purchased at any time online through naviextras.com
- Updates can be purchased by country and by region.
- This saves cost by updating only what is necessary.
- Address search with postcode input (including 7-digit UK postcodes)
- Smart routes: the system database stores historic traffic patterns and uses them to choose the best route depending on the time of day and day of week
- High-resolution maps
Free map update within 30 days after first usage
Within 30 days after the installed unit’s first GPS fix, you can go to www.naviextras.com to check if there is a map update available and download it free of charge. This ensures that you have the latest map data after purchase.
Connection for Alpine Climate Control and Parking Sensor Interfaces
Many original factory head units have climate control and parking displays, which will be lost if the unit is removed. With this unit, this is not a problem, as it supports Alpine interfaces that provide attractive graphic displays of climate control and parking information. This ensures full integration of the Alpine system with the car for greater driving safety and convenience.
The Camera display gives you a clear view as you park. Front and rear distances are also shown. The system automatically mutes on reverse to hear the sensor sound.
Parking Assistance Technology
The optional rear-view camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology. The rear-view camera automatically activates when reversing and also mutes the audio so you can hear the parking sensor signals. You not only have a clear view to the rear, you can also see useful distance guides for easier parking. You can even activate a trailer hitch ball guide to make hooking up your trailer much easier.
Optional Multi View Camera
The Multi View Rear Camera HCE-C252RD and the Multi View Front Camera HCE-C257FD provide parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology and full touch-screen operation. The Multi Camera Selector Interface KCX-C250MC enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connetion cameras. Alpine cameras can be controlled from the head unit screen. Simply select camera view from receiver's touchscreen. With the HCE-C252RD and HCE-C257FD you have a choice of several viewing modes.
Rear View displays what is directly behind the car. Use This when reserving into a parking space, for example.
Multi-view splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both left and right behind the car. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular rear view in a small screen.
Panorama view displays a wide view behind the car. Use this when you want to view a wider than normal area behind the car.
Top view is convenient for precise reversing, for example to hook up a trailer. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular rear view in a small screen.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone integrated (external Microphone optional)
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/ Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPod with video, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone5S,iPhone5C, iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Connection: KCU-461iV / KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Music & Video Playback Compatible with KCU-461iV only
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: USB Extension Cable Included
- Music Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 7′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- PreOut: 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- OEM Sub-display Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Multi camera I/F (KCX-C250MC) ready
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- HDMI splitter I/F (KCX-630HD) ready
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- CAN Connection Interface Included
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
Map & Database
- Online Map Update
- Perfect F.I.T. Kit Solutions available
- Screen Size: 7-inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 8.1 dBf (0.7 µV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 12 dBf (1.1 µV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 µV / 28 dBf
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 µV / 30 dBf
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- Flac Decoding
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- GPS Antenna Type: Micro-strip Planar Aerial
- Reception Frequency: 1575.42 ±1 MHz
- Reception Sensitivity: -130 dB Maximum
- Reception Method: Parallel 12 Channels
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- Input Format 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Din Size: 1DIN chassis and 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 96 x 17 mm
|Max. Power Output||4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Display Illumination||7-inch Capacitive WVGA Transparent Type TN LCD|
|Bluetooth||Built in Bluetooth|
|Works with iPhone||Yes|
|Pre Out||3 PreOuts (4V, Front/Rear/Subwoofer)|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.