Installation must be at our premises in Wandsworth, London, SW18 4DJ.
Vehicles requiring additional accessories, dab aerial, fascia, steering interfaces etc will be at an additional cost.
Fitted from price depends on vehicle in question as each vehicle varies.
For a exact quote please call on 020 8875 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vehicle details. Make, model and year and if possible model of original stereo.
1DIN Chassis – 9” Screen. Digital Media Station, featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility - iLX-F903D
The iLX-F903D Alpine Halo9 brings a 9-inch high-resolution touch-screen to any vehicle with 1DIN installation space. The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and even includes a white LED ambient light on the bottom. You get Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing product. Bring the future of car-media to your ride with the Alpine Halo9.
The iLX-F903D is a DAB+ Digital Media Receiver with a 9-inch WVGA touch-screen and drive-less design (no CD/DVD slot). It uses a 1DIN chassis for installation but the screen “hovers” in front of the vehicle’s dash, allowing the oversize screen to be added to a variety of vehicles without the need for custom installation. The iLX-F903D’s "Alpine Halo9" nickname is descriptive for the screen’s unique hovering position and its 9-inch size.
|1DIN Chassis – 9" Screen|
The iLX-F903D features a 1DIN chassis, making it immediately compatible with any vehicle with either 1DIN or 2DIN radio dock. The 9-inch high-resolution touch-screen is attached to the front of the media box with steel brackets to achieve a rock solid display that does not wobble while driving.
|Edge-to-Edge Glass Design|
The amazing 9-inch display sits in a super slim housing with edge-to-edge glass and a nice chrome trim around the edge. Combined with the touch-responsive hard-keys on the bottom it makes the units stunningly beautiful and very modern in function and appearance.
|Adjustable Display Angle|
You can adjust the iLX-F903D’s display angle from +45 degrees to -20 degrees to match a wide range of dashboard angle. After the display angle is set, it gets locked into place during installation to be rock-steady while driving over any terrain and when pushing with your finger on the display to control the unit.
|Adjustable Display Height and Distance|
The display height can be adjusted +/- 3cm from the center position. This allows fully standing or hanging display configurations as well as everything in between. You can also adjust the distance of the display to your dash in a 20mm range. After the display height and distance to the dash are selected, everything gets locked into place to be very solid.
|Works with Apple CarPlay|
Simply connect your iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine Halo9 and launch Apple CarPlay to communicate, navigate and stay entertained with your favourite smartphone apps. Most apps are Siri optimized so you can keep your eyes on the road. Apple CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 and newer.
|Works with Android Auto|
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information, and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed.
Now available for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto! Use WhatsApp to communicate with your friends in a safe and convenient way while you drive. You can dictate new messages or have Siri read messages for you while you drive.
If you have a Spotify account, you can now use it in your car as well. Spotify is available for both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and features the same search and playback functionality as the app on your smartphone. Paired with the amazing 9-inch touch-screen this is a must-have app for your Alpine.
This is a great app for all Amazon Prime Music users. Available for both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, this app let’s you access millions of songs while you are on the road and control every thing via Alpine 9-inch touch screen.
Available for Android Auto. Waze is a community driven navigation app, that displays the location of your friends, road hazards, police stops and much more.
|Online Navigation with Apple CarPlay|
When you’re driving, Maps helps you find the way to your destination with turn-by-turn spoken directions and new, easier-to-read visuals. When a turn is coming up, the view zooms in to show you exactly where to go. Along the way, large signs and arrows guide you in the right direction and let you know how long it’s going to take to get there. Looking for a gas station, restaurant, or coffee shop along your route? New buttons on the navigation screen help you quickly find the closest places and estimate how much time the detour will add to your trip.
|Online Navigation with Android Auto|
Let Google Maps lead the way. It’s easy to get where you’re going with free voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Whether on your phone screen or on your car display, Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With larger touch targets, a simplified interface, and easy-to-use voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road.
Push the voice button on your Alpine unit or your steering wheel buttons (if supported) to activate Siri or the Google Assistant. You can simply ask to call people, ask for route directions, write and send messages, ask for weather forecasts and much, much more.
|Works with the Google Assistant|
Activate the Google Assistant with the voice button on the Android Auto screen or the Halo9 and let Google assist you with weather forecasts, traffic information, music selection, calendar entries, and much much more in a safe and convenient way while you drive.
The built-in Bluetooth module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication. A very intuitive user interface makes it very easy to set microphone and speaker volume. It also includes a speed dial function for the most frequently called numbers. Bluetooth also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly transferred to your Alpine unit.
|USB and HDMI|
You can connect USB sticks and portable hard drives to playback audio and MP4 video files. The iLX-F903D is also equipped with an HDMI input to connect the optional Alpine DVD player DVE-5300 or any other portable media player with HDMI output.
|Built-in DAB+ Digital Radio|
The built-in DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
|High-end Sound Tuning Options|
The iLX-F903D puts the power of advanced sound processing in your car with BASS ENGINE SQ to maximise bass sound and overall tone balance, plus lots of custom tuning functions like Digital Time Correction, Digital X-Over and 9-band Parametric EQ. Best of all, you can set them easily from your smartphone with the Alpine TuneIt App. You also get Media Xpander, 24-Bit DAC and 3 PreOuts (4 Volt) as well.
|Vehicle Data-Bus Connectivity|
If your car is equipped with parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient function with your iLX-F903D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Halo9 to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display.
A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse, and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously, if the car supports it.
|GPS and Glonass Compatible|
More satellites equal higher navigation accuracy and a faster positioning fix. This Alpine product is compatible with GPS satellite signals and can also receive positioning data from Glonass satellites. This brings big advantages especially in an urban environment with many tall buildings and when driving next to high mountains. When using navigation with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, all navigation apps can access the external navigation antenna (included) for much higher accuracy.
|1DIN installation kit included|
The iLX-F903D comes with a 1DIN installation cage that can be used for many vehicles with traditional 1DIN radio dock. Due to the weight distribution of this product, additional measures to secure the product may be necessary.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 12 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone Included
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 6th/5th Gen., iPod nano 7th Gen., iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- Connection: KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone)
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Includes GPS / Glonass enabled navigation antenna
- Direct navigation access key to launch CarPlay or Google maps
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: USB Extension Cable Included
- Music Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC compatible
- Video Playback: MP4 compatible
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9-inch Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection RCA
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth),
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Perfect F.I.T. Kit Solutions available
- Screen Size: 9-inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 8.1 dBf (0.7 µV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 12 dBf (1.1 µV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 µV / 28 dBf
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 µV / 30 dBf
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- FLAC Decoding
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
GPS / Glonass
- GPS / Glonass compatible navigation antenna included
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- Input Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Din Size: 1DIN chassis and 9” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 160 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 235.2 x 152.2 x 19 mm
|Max. Power Output||4 x 50W|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Display Illumination||9-inch Capacitive WVGA|
|Works with iPhone||Yes|
|Pre Out||3 PreOuts|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.