Installation must be at our premises in Wandsworth, London, SW18 4DJ.
Vehicles requiring additional accessories, dab aerial, fascia, steering interfaces etc will be at an additional cost.
Fitted from price depends on vehicle in question as each vehicle varies.
For a exact quote please call on 020 8875 2525 or email email@example.com with your vehicle details. Make, model and year and if possible model of original stereo.
CD/USB RECEIVER - CDE-201R
The CDE-201R is an affordable single-DIN solution that steps up your sound to Alpine quality and offers many connectivity features to keep you entertained on the road.
Connect your Android phone to enjoy all your stored audio content, stream Spotify or internet radio, or simply connect a USB stick - there are many connectivity solutions possible with this Alpine head unit.
Wireless remote controls are available as accessory.
Connect Your Android Phone
If you have an Android based phone or tablet, you can connect it via USB (cable not included) to your Alpine head unit to enjoy the audio content through your car speakers. You can select songs on your phone/ tablet or using the rotary encoder of your head unit. This feature is available for all Alpine head units with Android Open Accessory 2.0 (including CDE-201R).
Connect USB Sticks
The front USB port of the CDE-201R is ready for USB sticks. Bring your music along on your USB stick and enjoy MP3, WMA and FLAC files with convenient search functions.
Playback FLAC Files
FLAC high quality audio compression is becoming more and more popular, as it provides a much better sound quality compared to regular MP3 files. This Alpine product can playback FLAC files stored on USB media devices.
Tune Your Sound
Adjust the sound of your Alpine head unit to your personal preference, using Bass Engine SQ to get awesome bass output, as well as the EQ functions (10 Pre-Sets or 3 band Parametric EQ. Connect external amplifiers to the 2 PreOuts (2 Volts) or simply enjoy a direct speaker connection with the built-in 4 x 50 Watts high quality amplifier.
Set Your Colour Scheme
You can switch the button illumination between green and red at the touch of a button.
Optional Remote Control
The new Alpine Head Units work seamlessly with the optional Alpine wireless remote control RUE-4202.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:18, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, EON
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- Disc Type: CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: CD, CD-R/RW
- Music Playback: CDDA, MP3, WMA Playback
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, All
- Playback Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Backward
- CD Text Display
- CD Text Name Search
- 24-bit DAC
- Zero data Mute
USB Media Connection
- Front USB Connection
- MP3, WMA, FLAC Playback
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, Album, All
- USB AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level Control 0-6
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- 2V Voltage 2PreOuts
- 10 Equalizer PreSets: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 3-band Parametric Equalizer
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display LCD: 14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Green/Red Selectable Illumination Buttons
- 2 PreOuts (2V, Front + Rear/Subwoofer)
- 24-bit DAC
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- -20dB Mute
- Remote Control Ready
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 - 279 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 500 mA
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- High Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 100Hz
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.5=medium, 2=narrow)
- Treble Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 10 kHz
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5k/10k/12.5k/15k Hz
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75=wide, 1.25=narrow)
- Mid Level Control Range: ±7 dB
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5k Hz
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.25=medium, 1.5=narrow)
- Power Requirement: 12V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 177 mm
|Plays||CD, CD-R/RW, CDDA, MP3, WMA, AAC|
|Max. Power Output||4 x 50W|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Display Illumination||13 Segments White LCD Display 1Line|
|Button Illumination||2 illumination Colours Selectable (Green/Red)|
|Aux In||Front AUX Input|
|Pre Out||2 PreOuts|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.